Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Add mushrooms and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the eggplant.
- Add remaining oil, onion, garlic, and Thai chile to the skillet. Cook until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, broth, curry paste, snow peas, bell pepper, and salt. Return eggplant and mushrooms to the skillet.
- Bring curry to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and cook until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use jalapenos instead of Thai chiles if desired.
- For thicker consistency, combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch with some vegetable broth in a separate bowl and whisk until smooth. Add to curry.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 27.8 19.8 9.6 0 1064 Full nutrition