Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring water, tamari, mirin, kombu, sesame oil, and dashi to a boil in a large pot. Add soba noodles; cook, stirring occasionally until soft and tender, about 5 minutes. Mix in spinach, lemon cucumber slices, bean sprouts, and scallions. Cook until vegetables have softened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Discard kombu strips. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use regular soy sauce instead of tamari, if desired.
- Dashi granules are found in natural food stores or Asian markets.
- You can use basil instead of cilantro, if desired.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 3.7 87.9 22.2 0 2906 Full nutrition