Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 346
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add soba noodles; cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Whisk together peanut butter, water, soy sauce, lime juice, and sriracha sauce until smooth.
- Toss cooked soba noodles, carrots, celery, and green onions together in the peanut butter sauce. Garnish with cucumber and toasted sesame seeds. Serve cold.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use a blender or food processor to combine the sauce, if desired.
- You can use a food processor to chop green onion and celery, if desired.
- You can also serve this with cooked cold shrimp or sliced chicken.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 8.9 59.7 14.7 0 1059 Full nutrition