Zuppa Toscana Bake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 491
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place bacon slices on a microwave-safe plate between 4 sheets of paper towels. Microwave until sizzling and browned, about 4 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes; chop.
- Cook Italian sausage over medium-high heat in a 15-inch frying pan or large pot until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Mix in flour. Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Fold spinach in carefully, stirring until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add gnocchi and heavy cream, stirring mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer mixture into a 9x13-inch baking pan. Top with bacon pieces and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute kale for spinach.
Per Serving: 491 calories; 36 22.6 19.7 100 1227 Full nutrition