Baked Italian Chicken Thighs
Ingredients40 m servings 378
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Season chicken thighs on both sides with garlic powder and salt.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs, smooth-side down in pan and brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip thighs over and remove skillet from heat. Top each thigh with an equal amount of ricotta cheese mixture. Spoon marinara sauce over the ricotta cheese and around the chicken thighs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from the oven and leave oven on.
- Top chicken with mozzarella cheese and return to the oven until cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 22.5 14.4 28 91 769 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I had 6 thighs so the weight was more like a pound and a half. I used Presidents Choice Marinara sauce and used more than called for because we like lots of sauce. I didn’t have Italian seasoni...
Followed the recipe as is and made for company who really enjoyed it as much as I did (took recipe home with them). Will definitely make again.
Easy to follow recipe, was delicious! ( I roasted potatoes and zucchini for side dishes) Will definitely make it again! ??
This recipe was excellent. I am on the Keto diet and it was perfect with some sliced, fried zucchini!!