Figs with Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 51
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 crackers)
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; add oil. Add onion; cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking and stirring until onion is very tender and dark brown, about 40 minutes more. Remove from heat and cool.
- While the onion is cooling, cut the figs lengthwise into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Layer 1/4 teaspoon goat cheese, 1/4 teaspoon caramelized onions, and 1 or 2 fig slices on each cracker.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Unsalted butter can be used in place of olive oil.
- Mini phyllo shells can be substituted for crackers.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 3.7 3.3 1.2 3 54 Full nutrition