Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 379
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl and sprinkle with cornstarch; mix until each piece of chicken is well coated. Add 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon mirin on top and stir well. Set aside.
- Combine water, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons mirin, hoisin sauce, and 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a small bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add 1 teaspoon peanut oil, cashews, white sesame seeds, and black sesame seeds. Cook and stir until fragrant and toasted evenly, about 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil, bell peppers, onion, and garlic and saute until vegetables have softened and garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add chicken mixture and stir well to combine. Mix in soy sauce mixture, baby corn, and water chestnuts. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 3 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 379 calories; 19.2 29 22.3 45 839 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1