Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 104
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts and olive oil together in a bowl and spread out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine soy sauce, chicken broth, rice vinegar, sambal oelek, sherry, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into a large saucepan and cook over low heat until sauce is thickened and Brussels sprouts are done cooking. Add Brussels sprouts to saucepan and toss to coat with sauce. Return Brussels sprouts to baking sheet.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler to high heat.
- Broil Brussels sprouts until browned, about 5 minutes. Garnish with peanuts and green onions.
You might also like
Per Serving: 104 calories; 5.5 11 4.7 < 1 424 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1