Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 472
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine sugar, butter, and egg in a large mixing bowl; beat until creamy. Add mashed bananas, sourdough starter, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir into the banana mixture until just combined. Do not overbeat. Fold in pecans, almonds, and cranberries.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Let batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 60 to 65 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 472 calories; 17.9 72.8 8.2 44 357 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was delish! I used a blood orange flavored olive oil instead of butter and golden raisins. Also used half whole wheat flour and half white. The subtle flavor of the blood orange olive oil co...