Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 9-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine half-and-half, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add potatoes and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until the potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add Cheddar cheese, Gruyere cheese, and 1/8 cup bread crumbs; stir gently until combined.
- Pour potatoes into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is crunchy, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 338 calories; 15.2 36.8 14.4 48 573 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2