Grandma's Cheesy Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"My grandmother makes this every year with a brisket for Christmas dinner. This is hands down my favorite potato recipe ever. I leave the skins on the potatoes, but this is optional. Garnish with chopped green onions or Italian parsley, and top with more cheese for a restaurant 'look.' I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a deep 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place yellow and red potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a large bowl; mix well. Slowly add potatoes and toss; use a wooden spoon or flat spatula to avoid mashing the potatoes.
- Pour potatoes into the prepared pan. Dot butter over the top and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and uncover. Preheat the oven's broiler. Return to the oven and broil until top is browned, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also line the baking pan with parchment paper if desired. Use a deeper or larger pan if needed.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 16.3 13.8 5.4 29 176 Full nutrition