Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 2-quart casserole dish)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Place potatoes, with their skin, into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and refrigerate until cold; peel and dice.
- Combine Cheddar cheese and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until almost melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Blend in sour cream and onions.
- Fold mixture into potatoes. Place potato mixture in the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until bubbling and browned on top, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 384 calories; 24.3 31.1 11.8 64 249 Full nutrition