Shaved Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 459
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss baguette cubes with olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, in a large bowl. Place on a baking sheet.
- Place a wire cooling rack on a separate baking sheet; lay bacon slices on top.
- Bake bacon and baguette cubes in the preheated oven until bacon is browned and baguette is toasted, about 15 minutes; make sure to turn the bread halfway through. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature. Finely chop bacon.
- Mash anchovy fillets, garlic, and mustard together with a fork in a large salad bowl. Add mayonnaise, 1/2 of the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk dressing until well combined.
- Shave Brussels sprouts using a mandolin; place into the bowl with the dressing. Add 1/2 of the bacon and croutons; toss until well coated. Serve with remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, croutons, and bacon on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a knife or a food processor to shave the Brussels sprouts.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 29.2 36.3 19.3 33 1028 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I would reduce the lemon juice just a tad, it overpowered the flavor of the dressing at first. Perfect for a dinner for 3, with 2 servings left over.