Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 389
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt butter in a skillet and cook onion until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine Neufchatel cheese, chicken broth, pesto, dry Italian salad dressing, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes in a bowl and beat using an electric mixer until well combined. Stir in spinach and sauteed onions. Gently fold in tomatoes and basil. Transfer mixture into a casserole dish.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place on top of spinach mixture in the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from casserole dish, top with mozzarella cheese, and microwave until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Serve chicken topped with spinach mixture.
You might also like
Per Serving: 389 calories; 24.8 15.2 26.3 110 907 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1