Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook bacon in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat until crispy and browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove bacon from pan and drain onto paper towels, then chop into pieces.
- Cook onions in the same pan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add the kale and thawed spinach; cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar, and heavy cream in another pot. Stir constantly until completely melted.
- Add bacon and spinach mixture to the cheese. Mix to combine. Pour into an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
You might also like
- For more recipe ideas and 14 Hands pairings, click here.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 26.8 6.9 13.3 86 404 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent recipe although I used all spinach since we don’t care for Kale.
This is a great tasting, go-to recipe. I added a pinch of red pepper flakes. Great! Thanks.