Grilled Nectarines with Goat Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 halves)
- Combine Cabernet and sugar in a saucepan. Boil until reduced to 1/2 cup. Let syrup cool.
- Place goat cheese and Gorgonzola in a blender with milk. Blend until smooth. Add additional milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if necessary.
- Cut the nectarines in half lengthwise and remove the pits.
- Lightly brush nectarines with olive oil and place on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Once nectarines are cooled, place a spoonful of the goat cheese mousse in the center of each nectarine. Drizzle with Cabernet syrup.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of cabernet syrup. The actual amount of syrup consumed will vary.
- For more recipe ideas and 14 Hands pairings, click here.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 7 32.9 4.5 16 131 Full nutrition