Avocado-Citrus Frisee Salad
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice off the top and bottom of the orange, giving you a stable cutting surface and making it easier to trim the rest of the peel.
- Trim away the skin and the pith by cutting even downward strokes, slicing the skin away from the flesh and discard. Using a paring knife, carefully cut between the membranes to segment the orange. Cut until you reach the middle of the orange, but not cutting all the way through.
- Repeat process with the grapefruit segments. Slide a paring knife between the membrane and segment, then pop the segment out.
- Place frisee lettuce on a platter; arrange segmented citrus and avocados on top. Sprinkle sea salt over the salad.
You might also like
- For more recipe ideas and 14 Hands pairings, click here.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 15 25.3 4.5 0 115 Full nutrition