Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Sauce
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 25 m servings 355
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Mix vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, and pepper together; marinate pork in the mixture for up to 4 hours.
- Heat a medium saucepan over high heat and add olive oil. Stir in garlic, shallots, carrot, and celery; reduce heat to medium-high and saute until vegetables begin to brown and caramelize, about 5 minutes. Add Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon to deglaze the pan, stirring well.
- Stir in stock, blackberries, jam, and balsamic vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking until the liquid is reduced by half, about 30 minutes.
- Strain sauce and return to pan. Bring sauce to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium. Cook until sauce is reduced by half and thickened, about 5 minutes more. Season to taste with espresso, salt, and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Brush the pork with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place on grill. Cook for about 15 minutes, turning each side 90 degrees to make a crosshatch pattern. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 150 to 155 degrees F.
- Transfer pork to cutting board and let rest 8 to 10 minutes. Slice and serve with blackberry sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute veal stock for the beef stock if desired.
- For more recipe ideas and Chateau Ste. Michelle pairings click here.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 13.1 16.8 33.1 95 852 Full nutrition