Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 58
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 drumettes)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix first 9 ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Toss the chicken with vegetable oil and roast in the preheated oven until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. Turn oven up to 400 degrees F.
- Toss chicken liberally with the sauce. Return to the oven and roast for another 10 minutes. Serve hot, or allow to cool overnight.
You might also like
- For more recipe ideas and Chateau Ste. Michelle pairings click here.
Per Serving: 58 calories; 3.4 3.3 3.5 10 71 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This did not turn out as flavorful as I would have liked. The Korean paste has a great flavor; the next time I will increase the amount I use and use paprika to spice it up more.