Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 524
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cakes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Adjust a rack to the middle of the oven. Butter six 4-ounce ramekins.
- Put the chocolate and butter in a metal or glass bowl over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Place the eggs, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a mixer. Whip at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low and add the chocolate; mix until combined. Spoon into the prepared ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are set but the center is underdone. Let cool 3 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- For more recipe ideas and Chateau Ste. Michelle pairings click here.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 38.9 38.3 7 187 100 Full nutrition