Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook jumbo shells in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drain pasta shells, arrange into a baking dish, and stuff with cheese mixture. Pour tomato sauce over shells.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheeses are melted, about 45 minutes. Remove dish from oven; set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Top shells with remaining mozzarella cheese and broil until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use homemade tomato sauce or your favorite store-bought.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 14 41.6 29.3 70 1066 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used dry parsley instead of fresh and just let it marinate a little while, still came out great!