Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 595
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine coconut milk, rice, water, ginger, pandan leaves, and rice in a rice cooker and stir a few times. Cover and cook according to manufacturer's directions until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Put chile peppers in a blender or food processor and grind into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add ground chile peppers and cook until incorporated, about 2 minutes more.
- Heat another pan over medium heat. Add anchovies and peanuts and roast until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Divide cooked rice into 4 individual serving bowls in a rounded shape. Add 2 tablespoons of spicy paste, a pinch of anchovy-peanut mixture, 2 hard-boiled egg halves, and a portion of sliced cucumber to each bowl.
You might also like
Per Serving: 595 calories; 33.2 52.4 24.8 236 1306 Full nutrition