Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 h 5 m servings 15
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 (16 ounce) glasses)
- Place the coffee grounds into the bottom of a 34-ounce or larger French press.
- Pour cold water over coffee grounds. Stir with a wooden spoon or chopstick until incorporated, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Place the French press in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Press down on the French press to separate water from coffee grounds. Divide coffee among 2 glasses; top with ice.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have a French press, you can use any kind of pitcher.
- Use a fine strainer or paper coffee filter to separate the grounds from the water after cold brewing.
- If coffee is too strong, dilute with cold water, milk, or cream to taste.
Per Serving: 15 calories; 0 3 0.7 0 37 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1