Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 6 servings (3 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic cloves in a small baking dish and toss with oil to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cloves are light golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Combine garlic and hot stock in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Add cream, butter, parsley, oregano, and thyme; process until completely blended.
- Transfer sauce to a container and allow to cool, about 10 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use. Reheat the sauce over low heat when ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may use dried herbs instead but fresh gives the sauce a more noticeable taste.
- Substitute half-and-half for cream if preferred. You may also omit the cream for a lighter "glaze" sauce.
Per Serving: 201 calories; 20.6 3.9 1.4 53 417 Full nutrition