Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 157
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Pull thawed and drained spinach apart and place it in a small bowl to use later.
- Mix cumin, curry powder, turmeric, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl and set spice mixture aside.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in warm water in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook another 3 minutes. Add spice mixture and spinach to the skillet and stir well to combine. Pour vegetable bouillon into the skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer until most of the moisture has cooked off, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix yogurt and cream cheese into the spinach mixture in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
Per Serving: 157 calories; 12 8.2 6.1 26 169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1