Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 394
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place drained spinach in a saucepan over medium heat and add 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil, about 5 minutes. Cover and cook about 5 minutes more. Set aside without draining.
- Combine 1/2 cup water, onion, 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes, adding more water if needed. Add cooked spinach and liquid, chickpeas, 1/2 cup water, salt, and pepper. Cook until liquid is reduced, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring 3/4 cup water to a boil in a saucepan; remove from heat and stir couscous and 1 teaspoon curry powder into the water. Cover saucepan and let stand until water is absorbed completely, about 10 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork.
- Plate 1 cup cooked couscous per serving, topped with 1/2 the spinach mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 2 cups of cooked chickpeas for the canned chickpeas.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 3.4 75.9 18.1 0 819 Full nutrition