Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Add cubed lamb and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brown meat on all sides, about 3 minutes per side. Remove meat and set aside. Reduce heat, add onion, and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Return cooked lamb to skillet. Mix in beer and cilantro. Season with bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Cover skillet and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour. Add potatoes, cover, and cook over low heat until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes, adding water or broth if there is not enough liquid in the skillet.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use lamb leg for this stew.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 21.5 29.9 19.4 63 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2