Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Fill a medium pot with warm water, attach the sous vide and set temperature to 123 degrees F (51 degrees C) and timer to 30 minutes.
- Remove the tough muscle from the side of the scallops, if present, and lightly season with salt and pepper. Transfer scallops in a resealable plastic bag and remove all the air using the water immersion method.
- Place the scallops in the pot when the temperature has reached 123 degrees F (51 degrees C). Cook until timer goes off.
- Remove scallops from the bag and pat dry; if scallops are wet, they will not sear well.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add scallops and sear until lightly brown, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook for 1 more minute. Remove from skillet and move to a warmed dish.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Deglaze skillet with white wine and lemon, scraping up any browned bits. Mix in parsley and Cajun seasoning; simmer sauce for 2 minutes. Stir in butter until just melted. Spoon sauce over scallops, sprinkle with green onion tops, and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 305 calories; 22.2 8.9 12.3 71 547 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This has a great flavor! I served it with a grain bowl and seared kale. The mixture of flavors was terrific.