Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
"An easy dinner exploding with flavor baked all in one pan! Broccoli, baby potatoes, and carrots are tossed in a mixture of olive oil, whole grain mustard, and Pecorino cheese, then baked alongside mild Italian sausage. The result is a satisfying family-friendly supper that requires hardly any effort."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 476
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place broccoli, baby potatoes, carrot, and onion in a large bowl. Pour in olive oil, mustard, Pecorino Romano cheese, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss well to coat, then spread vegetables in an even layer on a sheet pan. Arrange sausages in the pan, pushing aside the vegetables so that the sausages touch the bottom of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping sausages and vegetables halfway through until sausages are no longer pink in the center, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any type of sausage you like.
- Substitute Parmesan cheese for the Pecorino, if desired.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 33.3 25.2 20.7 48 1164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1