Sourdough Cinnamon Raisin Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 h 25 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Place sourdough starter, egg, 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons margarine, flour, raisins, 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar, and salt in a bread machine in that order. Run Dough cycle. Remove dough from the machine after the cycle is done, about 90 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl and cover with a towel. Place in a draft-free place to rise until doubled, 8 hours to overnight.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Turn dough out on a floured surface. Roll into a 9-inch wide rectangle about 1/2-inch thick. Brush milk over dough; sprinkle cinnamon-sugar on top. Roll dough up tightly into a log and place in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Let rise until at least 1 inch above the rim of the pan, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake loaf in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 195 calories; 3.8 36.1 4.7 19 106 Full nutrition