Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pancakes)
- Mix flour and milk together until milk is absorbed and flour is moist. Let sit for 20 minutes to allow gluten in the flour to develop.
- Add sourdough starter, sugar, butter, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to the flour mixture; stir well. Stir in apple slices.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until center is bubbling, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Baking powder will make these pancakes fluffier.
- You can also use half buckwheat flour or rolled oats.
- Adjust the amount of milk as needed. You can use any kind you want: whole, buttermilk, fat free, lactose free, coconut, soy, almond... you get the point! Or even yogurt or kefir!
Per Serving: 324 calories; 7.4 56.3 9.1 19 1022 Full nutrition