Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine corn, corn muffin mix, Cheddar cheese, green chile peppers, onion, milk, egg, chili powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix with a spoon until just combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and set, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For more tried and true recipes, please visit my blog: Jennifer Cooks.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 6.6 22.5 5.6 26 607 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1