Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 30 m servings 371
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Season lamb chops lightly with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine red wine, salad dressing, water, beef bouillon granules, tomato paste, dry oxtail soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, cardamom seeds, bay leaves, steak and chop seasoning, barbeque seasoning, and paprika in a bowl; mix sauce until well combined.
- Place a layer of onions in the slow cooker, and drizzle with some of the sauce. Add a layer of lamb chops and drizzle with more sauce. Repeat until all onions and lamb chops are used up, drizzling with sauce after each layer. Pour remaining sauce on top. Place rosemary and oregano sprigs on top. Cover.
- Cook on High for 5 hours or on Low for 9 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove lamb chops from the slow cooker and place in an oven-safe dish.
- Bake lamb chops in the preheated oven until nicely browned, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if you like a thicker gravy, transfer contents of slow cooker into a saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until gravy has the desired consistency, 3 to 5 minutes. Strain gravy through a sieve and serve with the lamb chops.
You might also like
Per Serving: 371 calories; 21.9 20.5 17.7 58 2016 Full nutrition