Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 715
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 packages)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place 1 piece of heavy duty aluminum foil vertically on a work surface and 1 large piece aluminum foil horizontally on top, large enough to cover 1 lamb chop and vegetables..
- Place 1 lamb chop in the middle of the aluminum foil and rub with 1/2 tablespoon garlic, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Repeat with remaining chops.
- Stack zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, and onion on top of each lamb chop. Place 1 tablespoon of butter on top and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Top each with 1 square of feta cheese. Tightly seal each package by wrapping the first piece of foil around the meat and vegetables, followed by the second.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lamb is cooked but still pink in the center. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Serve each person their own individual parcel.
You might also like
Per Serving: 715 calories; 51.1 21.1 43.1 199 681 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made it with what I had on hand (potatoes, onions, and carrots, no cheese). It was fantastic!