Spicy Honey-Peanut Baked Chicken Thighs
20 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 45 m servings 470
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Season chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Mix peanut butter powder and water together in a large bowl until fully incorporated. Stir in hot honey, soy sauce, and garlic powder; mix until well combined. Add chicken thighs and turn in marinade, making sure both sides are well coated. Cover bowl and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Transfer chicken thighs to an oven-proof dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 35 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Editorial Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 25.1 15.8 44.5 142 751 Full nutrition