Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix carrots, red bell peppers, onion, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top and toss.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Bring vegetable broth, bay leaf, and oregano to a boil in a soup pot. Add roasted vegetables to the pot. Remove bay leaf and add red pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Blend soup with an immersion blender.
- Add apple cider vinegar to pureed soup. Serve with hot sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can alternatively use a blender to puree soup, working in batches.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 4.7 24.4 3.5 0 574 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Everyone loved this soup. Even my non soup eaters. I made pretty much as written except I had no fresh garlic so I used garlic powder on top while roasting. Making again today because it’s just ...