Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 620
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and broth has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place sweet potato in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until potato is tender and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook egg to desired doneness, about 5 minutes.
- Layer quinoa, roasted sweet potato, potato chips, and avocado in a serving bowl. Top with fried egg and cilantro.
You might also like
Per Serving: 620 calories; 34.8 67.1 13.9 85 798 Full nutrition