Ingredients55 m servings 247
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a large bowl and coat generously with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to the skillet in batches, skin-side down. Cook until skin is golden and crispy, about 2 minutes per batch. Remove chicken and place into a large baking dish.
- Add thyme and garlic to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until garlic is fragrant and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour slowly into a thick paste. Add wine, stock, lemon juice, and cream and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Pour sauce over chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until chicken is not longer pink inside and juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 16.6 5.2 16.9 80 557 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Thanks DailyGourmet for your encouragement to try a new recipe. This was a mammoth hit! Truly, my partner told me several times how much he liked it (and I cook a lot). This has a much more sub...
Omg this is quite easily one of the best recipes I’ve had in a long time! Let’s be honest new recipes with no reviews and no ratings can be kinda scary. I made no changes at all, and absolutely ...
I had a little cream to use up and this was on my feed that day. Good flavor but very greasy. I’ll remove the skin next time.
This will be my go to for a crowd pleaser from now on. Only substitution was I used chicken breasts.
We love this chicken! We've now made it twice in the last 5 days. We've had it with white rice, rice pilaf and varied veggies. I love the flavor that the wine and the garlic gives, my kiddos lov...
This was really good. I read the other reviews and I think it could have more lemon in it. Hubs loved it.
I made this exactly as written except for cutting the recipe in half and using all chicken thighs. It was delicious! I wasn't at all sure about the lemon because I really don't care for citrus...
Tried this recipe and it was so delicious. Great flavor and easy to make. We will definitely have these chicken thighs again!