Ghirardelli Chocolate Waffles
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 591
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 waffles)
- Preheat a waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, and baking powder into a bowl. Add the sugar and salt and whisk to thoroughly mix.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg yolks, and oil. Add to the flour mixture and whisk gently until just combined.
- In clean, dry bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric beater at medium speed until they form soft peaks. Fold into the batter and mix in the chocolate chips.
- Ladle one-third of the batter onto the center of the waffle iron. Close the top and cook until the waffle is crispy on both sides, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 591 calories; 33 77.8 17.1 132 442 Full nutrition