Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 knots)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Shape biscuit dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball into a 4- to 6-inch long strip.
- Combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic, chili powder, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper in a bowl. Dip dough strips one-by-one into the oil mixture and roll until totally covered. Tie each strip into a knot, stretching as needed. Place knots on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can alter this recipe by reducing or adding more garlic, using a different type of dough, etc.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 9.2 11 1.7 < 1 332 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1