Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 141
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 garlic knots)
- Mix flour, potato flakes, milk powder, sugar, yeast, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir in water and olive oil until dough comes together. Knead until dough is smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes. Add additional water or flour as needed.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch down dough and divide into 16 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into an 8- to 10-inch rope. Tie each rope into a knot, tucking ends underneath. Arrange knots on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise until puffy, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Mix melted butter, garlic, parsley, and Italian seasoning together and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush knots with garlic butter mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with remaining garlic butter mixture if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Knead dough in a stand mixer or bread machine if preferred.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 4.8 20.8 3.4 8 178 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1