Extra Garlicky Garlic Knots
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 84
Original recipe yields 35 servings (35 knots)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly oil 2 baking sheets.
- Roll 1 package of pizza dough out into a 10-inch square on a lightly floured surface using a lightly floured rolling pin, using hands to pull corners. Cut square in half using a pizza wheel or sharp knife, then cut each half into 15 strips about 2/3 inch wide. Dust dough lightly with flour if necessary to prevent sticking. Gently tie each strip into a knot, pulling ends slightly to secure. Arrange knots 1 inch apart on a prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
- Remove knots from the oven and brush with garlic oil. Return knots to the oven and continue baking until golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Remove knots from oven and immediately sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 84 calories; 4.8 8.1 1.9 1 226 Full nutrition