Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 427
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 10-inch Bundt(R))
- Lightly grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with vegetable oil.
- Combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a large bowl. Let stand until bubbly and foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup flour, warm milk, egg, 3 tablespoons sugar, butter, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix well before adding remaining 2 1/2 cups flour. Mix and knead until dough comes together in a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and punch down gently to deflate. Divide dough into small or medium balls.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Dip each dough ball in melted butter, remove with a fork, and roll in sugar mixture until well coated. Arrange in the prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and let rise until almost doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes. Invert onto a large plate; cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 427 calories; 13.2 71.6 6.2 48 339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Incredible recipe! I did it in a bundt pan as suggested and it was great. So delicious you want to keep eating it!