Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 monkey bread Bundt(R))
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Add apple chunks and stir to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
- Divide dough into 20 pieces. Wrap 1 piece of dough around a coated apple chunk and pinch to seal shut. Dip in melted butter, then roll in brown sugar. Arrange balls of dough in even circles in the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Carefully invert pan onto a large plate so caramel mixture runs over each piece. Cool briefly before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 260 calories; 6.5 45.7 4.7 12 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1