Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 367
Original recipe yields 14 servings
- Combine warm water, brown sugar, and yeast in a large mixing bowl and let rest until frothy, about 10 minutes. Add 1/2 cup oil and stir. Set aside.
- Sift flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix flour mixture into the yeast mixture and knead until dough forms a sticky ball. Coat the inside of another bowl with oil; transfer dough to the oiled bowl and turn to coat. Cover the bowl and let dough rest in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Oil a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Punch down risen dough and roll into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture and arrange a layer in the prepared tube pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and drizzle with a bit of oil. Continue layering with remaining dough balls and cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed up, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix confectioners' sugar and milk together in a bowl. Drizzle glaze generously over the warm monkey bread.
You might also like
Per Serving: 367 calories; 9.5 65.8 5.2 < 1 254 Full nutrition