Ingredients30 m servings 850
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place marinara sauce in a medium bowl and add meatballs halves; toss to coat in the sauce.
- Remove crescent dough sheet from the can and place on a lightly floured surface. Shape the dough into a well defined rectangle and cut into 4 equal rectangles.
- Place 6 meatball halves cut-side down onto one of the rectangles, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spoon a bit of the sauce over the meatballs and top with 3 tablespoons Italian cheese. Repeat with another rectangle.
- Brush the border of each rectangle with beaten egg. Cover fillings with remaining rectangles, pinching edges with your fingers and straightening them as you go. Crimp the edges with a fork. Transfer both pockets to the baking sheet using a spatula. Brush with some beaten egg and sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve with remaining marinara sauce for dipping.
Per Serving: 850 calories; 47.2 67.7 33.4 184 1753 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Good, quick dinner. Not for company. Hard to stretch dough around meatballs without crescent rolls coming apart.
It was pretty good. It should be made for a lunch. A little lite for a dinner. It talks about cutting them into triangles, but it seems that rectangles would be just as easy. You could cut the m...