Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 193
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Add sour cream, sugar, and salt; mix well.
- Drain pineapple, reserving the juice. Dip banana pieces into the pineapple juice and place in a bowl. Add cherries, oranges, and the pineapple.
- Add marshmallows to the cream cheese mixture; fold in the fruit mixture. Grease a fluted tube pan with cooking spray and turn the fruit salad out into the pan.
- Cover and freeze salad for at least 8 hours. Unmold and let stand at room temperature at least 10 minutes before cutting.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- May also be made in an 8-inch square pan or 5-cup mold.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 10.6 23.4 2.8 29 122 Full nutrition