Taco Pasta Salad with French Dressing
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 523
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and taco seasoning; saute until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cooled beef and rotini with French dressing, black beans, and Cheddar cheese. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
- Fold in lettuce, tomato, and green onions. Sprinkle crushed chips on top or serve on the side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also add sliced black olives and avocado to this salad.
Per Serving: 523 calories; 34.1 38.6 17.8 42 881 Full nutrition