Colorful Roasted Corn Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place carrot in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 cup water. Microwave on high until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and saute until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool.
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, lemon juice, water, salt, and pepper together to make the dressing. Stir in carrot, corn, zucchini, and celery. Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Chopped basil or chopped cilantro can be added as desired.
- Substituting balsamic vinegar for lemon juice produces a more intense flavor.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 7.4 20.5 2.7 0 211 Full nutrition