Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 200
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pat fish dry with paper towels and cut into 1x3-inch sticks.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Beat egg in a separate shallow dish. Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika, and pepper in a third shallow dish.
- Coat each fish stick in flour, then dip in beaten egg, and finally coat in seasoned panko mixture.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange 1/2 the sticks in the basket, making sure none are touching. Spray the top of each stick with cooking spray.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes. Flip fish sticks and cook an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining fish sticks.
You might also like
Per Serving: 200 calories; 4.1 16.5 26.3 92 245 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made exactly the way the recipe is written. Did not like this at all!
Awesome. I used corvina and seafood seasoning instead of parsley. Family loved it.